Description of Scholarship
The Can’t Never Could, Inc. scholarship is an annual scholarship available to a graduating senior who has been accepted into a four-year college, two-year college, or technical school and wishes to further his or her education. To qualify for the scholarship, the applicant must have an immediate family member who is battling or has battled cancer, or the applicant is personally battling cancer (any type) or a brain tumor or brain injury causing the applicant to have a financial hardship.
Guidelines for Scholarship
- Student shall fill out the application online and upload the appropriate documents and information as requested. Applications will only be accepted online at www.cantnevercouldinc.com. The application is located at the top of the page and says Apply for Scholarship.
- Applications will be accepted from December 1st, 2020 until March 1st, 2021 at Midnight.
- Monies given by Can’t Never Could, Inc. for this scholarship can be used only for tuition, books, room and board, or the meal program at the educational institution that the student plans to attend. Monies will be paid directly to the college or technical school for which the winner has been accepted. No monies will be given directly to the individual who wins the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not meet the scholarship description will not be considered.
- Scholarship applications are accepted from seniors for the following schools:
- Newnan High School, Newnan, Georgia
- East Coweta High School, Sharpsburg, Georgia
- Northgate High School, Newnan, Georgia
- Trinity Christian School, Sharpsburg, Georgia
- The Heritage School, Newnan, Georgia
- Central Christian School, Newnan Georgia
- Harris County High School, Hamilton, Georgia
- Greenville High School, Greenville, Georgia.
The following attachments will be required during application process. Please have these documents available at the time of application because you will not be able to proceed if they are not provided at the time of the application: Please note: All documents must be in PDF format to upload with the exception of a picture.
- Transcript of high school record from counselor.
- Short essay outlining your situation that qualifies you for applying for this scholarship, as well as your plans for the future, your goals and ambitions.
- Letter from parent stating financial need and that they understand you are applying for this scholarship.
- Three letters of reference from the following individuals:
- Faculty member
- Family member
- Medical proof of the family member’s cancer diagnosis.
A resume is not required but will enhance the application.
Please note: Should you be awarded a Can’t Never Could scholarship, we will require a current photograph that will be used for public relations purposes.
By clicking the following button you indicate you understand and agree to the criteria stated above.